I’m supposed to invite a few more writers to keep this thing going, but everyone I’ve thought to ask has already done it. So I’ve given up. The buck stops here. (Really, if you have a buck, it should go here.)
1) What are you working on?
- A literary novel—a family drama.
- A crime novel.
- A linked story collection anchored by a novella.
- Four comic book projects.
2) How does your work differ from others of its genre?
Which work? Which genre(s)? I can say that they all use words in deliberate sequence.
3) Why do you write what you do?
Because I want to
be famous, make a lot of money, and die happy.
4) How does your writing process work?
I work on one project. And then I get an idea for another project in progress, or maybe an idea for a new project. So I do that for a while. And then I think, holy crap, I need to get back to that other project I was working on. And the result is that I have a lot of projects (see question #1) in various stages of disarray.
But if I ever get my shit together, watch out.